Monday, October 12, 2009

The Logo I Made in Powerpoint


I decided to use a picture of my niece and to write "Capturing the moments that matter most to you" for my logo.
I played around a lot with some of my nature shots and ideas like "Nature: The Beauty in Your Backyard" or "Amazing Sights Outside". I thought about attaching a couple different pictures and writing something to the effect of "Inspiring", "Beautiful", "Enchanting", and so on.
In the end I decided on this logo because for me it explains what I tend to take pictures of. I focus most of my photography on people like my family or sights I have seen on vacations; moments that matter the most to me at the time I am taking the photo. While I love pictures that portray different objects around the house from interesting angles and what not, I don't ever find myself taking these types of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment